Electronic ID and Passport Identifier
Universal Verification of Identity Documents
The OPTOID® is a reading and identification device created for the verification of Identity Documents. Specialized in identification Documents such as the Costa Rican identity card, residency card, and passports under the ISO/IE7501-1 form for the MRP’s (Machine Readable Passport). Through the reading of the documents the OPTOID automatically calculates the age of the carrier with a precisión of one day.
- Wireless communicatio via WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g).
- Allows automatic simultaneous download of the accumulated information in all the devices during the work shift.
- Uses a bar code scanner of omni-directional automatic activation.
- Allows the lecture of the codes in less than two seconds.
- Displays up to eight numerical characters to present hour and age of the person that needs to be identified.
- Counts with an administrative software that allows the management of all the information that is collected.
The system has ben designed to detect any illicit actions and to recognize the unlawful use of documents while generating reports for the software.
- Inteligent Card Reader (Smart Card, Contact Less Card) ACCORDING TO ISO 14443 TYPE A AND B
- MIFARE, MIFARE CRYPTO y DESfire Cards.
- Memory of 2000 registers expandible to 60000 registers.
CPU: RCM3100, 29.4 MHz
Memory: 512K in Flash and SRAM
Supports: SD Card of 2GB
Communication: WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g)
Power Source: 12VCD / 24VCD/ 110 ~ 220 VCA
Operative Temperature: -5ºC ~ +60ºC
Current Consumption: 250mA ~ 400 mA (±5%)
Weight: 550g approx.
Dimensions: 320mm x 155mm x 65mm